Monday, October 02, 2006

decided to study hard

this is the last year of my university, and i've been seriously thinking about my future plans recently. the conclusion reached so far: getting a master's degree after graduation is the route meant for me, since i'm still unsure about so many things. but looking at my grades, sigh... so i decided to study hard for the last year. i deleted pplive and some movies in the process of downloading to show my determination. but this "determination" didn't last for long... now i'm updating my blog, and before that i spend hours getting, designing a new template, since i want a fresh start. it's so contradictory. i wanted a life of hard-working from now on, yet i'm doing something totally unrelated just to pacify or motivate or persuade myself psychologically. i think i shall stop here today.

No comments: