Thursday, March 08, 2007

Grad school

I think i probably won't be accepted into biochem. my midterm marks were out and they suck. not a little bit. right now i'm very depressed. i understand the reason of not doing well, but it's still hard to accept the fact. i never did that badly before. i decided not to go to MSSU formal. i seriously need time for my finals. if i can't do well on finals, i don't know how i should face my potential grad school PI anymore. i don't want the marks to ruin the possibility of me going to grad school either. my mind's so messed up right now. i need some rest. this thought makes me scared, my bad marks were a result of too much playing and resting. i think the next thing i should do is to reschedule my timetable and restart from the beginning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaya, sorry to hear that. I just had some revelations a while ago, so I know what you're feeling. Don't despair. We will all make it... somehow. *HUGS*

YayADuCK said...

hugs!