Thursday, March 13, 2008

this place is deserted

i kinda give up on the template editing. since when blogspot changed to such a weird html code system which causes so much hassle for me. well, i admit that it could be my insufficiency in this knowledge.

i'm supposed to write an essay for an award application. it's due the end of march, but i haven't touched on a single word. just simply don't have the mood to write ENGLISH stuff.

i've been writing a chinese novel, and quite diligent in updating it online. everytime i say to myself that this time slot should be assigned to writing the application essay, in the end i'll sit there brainstorm my stories for my next novel chapter.

besides i haven't been writing for eons, so i decided to come back to this deserted area for some writing practice, so that i won't be so flustered when the time comes i.e. march 31st.

i went for a performance by the toronto symphony ochestra. nice, enchanting, but some pieces were just way too long and relaxing. well, it's good enough. you know it could be more hypnotising...

tmr i might post something about it. today i'm just too tired, can't wait to climb onto my dearest beddie...

No comments: