Sunday, July 23, 2006

Resolved

finally i've decided to go to the insulin lab for my 4th year project. tmr i'm going to tell my current boss about my belated decision. whenever i think about it i just feel scared and recoiled, at the same time i know exactly no matter what i have to inform him asap. i'm pretty sure tmr's going to be a hard day for me. sigh. i've no choice but go for it. i should learn to be more decisive next time.

my bf drove for 5 hours from ottawa to "seek peace" with me on friday. i was so shocked (and touched at the same time) to see him at my door, before today he never mentioned a word about his visit. he just got his G1 lisence weeks ago, it's quite dangerous for a beginner to concentrate on driving on the highway for over 5 hours. i never know he cares about me so much. although he said sth i didn't like during our fight, afterall it was me who started the fight...

2 comments:

jeremy said...

Well, I'm glad everything worked out.

YayADuCK said...

thanks. :)